What I’m doing Now
Life is mad.
This is what I am currently focusing on:
- Working with Ampersand Commerce in Manchester on some front-end styleguide generators and pattern libraries for some big websites
- Trying to read more – Taking part in Goodreads reading challenge: 122/125 (98%) done
- I gave a presentation at Frontend Fighters Budapest recently and I’m improving said talk on PWAs, to give again 2 more times this year
- Doing some more PADI scuba diving qualifications, planning on going pro in 2018
- Winding down for Christmas I guess, planning things for next year!
- Planning a National 3 Peaks Challenge for 2018
- Lots of planning, really
I’ll update this as regularly as possible. Contact me to find out more about what I’m doing, or to work together on something.